Hub Manager Role
We are delighted to have been awarded National Lottery support to provide three years of funding to extend the Hub Manager role.
The main focus of the Hub Manager is to maximise the use of the Glenrothes Community Sports & Health Hub through increased bookings and development of new activities, projects & community events, and to research, compile and complete applications for local and national funding.
The full job specification is available via the GoodMoves website. Closing date is 29th October 2021 at 12 noon.
- Monitoring and delivering agreed project outcomes/milestones and report regularly to funders/stakeholders, ensuring quality and impact is measured appropriately.
- To plan, deliver, monitor and promote use and activity programmes and recruit other groups to hire the facilities, aiming for high occupancy levels during weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- To meet regularly with service users to discuss their needs and feedback.
- To maintain and enhance current partnerships and seek to develop new partnerships with other third sector, voluntary & statutory and specialist agencies along with local & national employers.
- Liaise with all sporting groups that are affiliated to the Glenrothes Community Sports & Health Hub and ensure they are being supported.
- Line management, supervision and support of a diversity of part-time staff and volunteers.
- Responsibility for strengthening and supporting the Hub’s growing volunteer base.
- Liaise regularly with Fife Council, Community Sports Hub Officer.
- Reporting on a monthly basis to the Board of Management of the Glenrothes Community Sports & Health Hub.
- Duties may include working evenings and weekends. Driving licence is essential with use (business insurance) of a vehicle.