Health and Wellness Hub Activator Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity to work with us at the Hub to enhance opportunities in health and wellness, leisure, social and fitness for fun for many in and around the local community.
The role is part-time at 10 hours per week, £9.50 per hour. Note that it is essential to have a driving licence and transport.
Contact the Hub Chairperson Kenny Crichton at email@example.com for an informal chat and additional information. Closing date is Friday 15th April 2022
This role is funded by The Robertson Trust, to whom we are very grateful for their support.
- Engaging with socially excluded
- Special focus on health & wellness, leisure, social and fitness & fun
- Enhancing partnerships and relationships
- Ensuring robust administration processes
- The main role of the Health & Wellness Hub Activator is to explore and implement new ways of promoting the Hub and reaching out and engaging with socially excluded, isolated members of the local Glenrothes community, with a special emphasis on children, young people and the elderly & vulnerable.
- Assist with running new groups, services, activities and events with a special focus on health & wellness, leisure, social and fitness & fun.
- Assist with monitoring, self-evaluation and delivering agreed project outcomes/milestones.
- To meet regularly with service users to discuss their needs and feedback.
- To assist the Hub Manager to maintain & enhance current partnerships and seek new relationships with other local organisations.
- Assist in marketing the Hub’s services & activities by producing newsletters, posters, flyers etc.